Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No Bragging Rights

Today's suggestion is an artist that to me seems like a cross between Atreyu and A Day to Remember, and I'm pretty sure it's a blend that needed to happen.

Artist: No Bragging Rights

I'm a fan of discovering small, lesser-known bands that deserve to be recognized. I've been listening to this band for a little while now, and I must say I'm thoroughly impressed. A melodic hardcore band, they mix the catchy with the thrash-y in a style that's rather remarkable.

Having only experienced one album, I'm not the ultimate authority here. That would be you, if you decide to take this suggestion seriously. If you're looking for a new spin on some already popular styles, this is the artist to start with.

As far as "standout tracks" go, I can give you a few from the album I've been rocking out to;
• A Shot To End This All
• Ode To Logan (by the way, the "Logan" in question here is Wolverine)
• Home Away From Home

Sorry I don't have more to say about these guys, just that they are an amazing group that deserves far more attention than they've gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment